Talent Ticker is the world's first predictive market intelligence platform for the recruitment industry, and we are looking for an office-based Account Executive to join our Cardiff team.
Our software solution enables clients to set themselves apart from the competition with accurate & deeper predictive market knowledge.
Your role as Account Executive will involve you building trust and rapport with you prospects and clients, while helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how Talent Ticker is a strategic solution for their business needs.
You will be provided with qualified leads from our Sales Development Team and expected to convert into sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales professional to progress alongside the business' journey and help lead this expansion during a pivotal time in our growth.
- Covert qualified leads into sales by conducting demos over the phone and influencing key decision makers. Introduce
- Talent Ticker to potential prospects highlighting our product, features and benefits over the phone in order to book a demo for the account executive team.
- Forecasting and reporting pipeline to Sales Director.
What we’re looking for:
- Sales and lead development experience.
- At least three years of consecutive, successful B2B sales experience, ideally in a SaaS company, but we’ll consider candidates from all sales or recruitment backgrounds.
- Exceptional closing skills.
- Ability to understand and solve problems.
- A competitive attitude, striving to be the best at what you do. .
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence
- Driven, motivated, has a goal in mind.
In return you will receive:
- Starting salary £25-£30k plus uncapped commission
- City Centre location in brand new offices
- International opportunities
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free breakfast / fresh fruit / snacks
Your application has been successfully submitted.