Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to start a career in sales that offers fast progression to management, a rewarding commission structure, plush modern offices in Cardiff city and free snacks and drinks to munch on throughout the day while you make your calls? Read on...
Talent Ticker is the world's first predictive market intelligence platform for the recruitment industry, and we are looking for an office-based Sales Development Representative to join our Cardiff team.
You’ll be responsible for creating excitement about Talent Ticker and will get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting and innovative field. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
Your role as Sales Development Representative will be to engage and qualify leads to create a pipeline for the sales team as well as preparing you to be promoted to an Account Executive.
• Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
• Utilise prospecting and research tools (Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo), coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings for the Account Executive tam with target prospects.
• Strategise with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
• Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
• Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
• Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent communication skills: ability to speak confidently and effectively at all levels, influence the thinking of buyers
• Comfortable in managing multiple workloads and differing pace.
• IT skills – including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Good commercial awareness
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Results orientated
• Strong teamwork ethic
• Well organised
• Flexibility to work US hours Mon - Thurs (12noon - 9pm) and UK hours on a Friday (8.30am - 5.30pm)
In return you will receive:
- Starting salary £20,000 plus uncapped commission (OTE of £40k)
- International opportunities
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free breakfast, fruit, drinks and snacks
Your application has been successfully submitted.