Lead Generation Specialist
The LGS is a trusted resource that works to develop relationships between prospects and sales reps, acting as the liaison, while scheduling and executing initial meetings for the client. The primary job of a Lead Generation Specialist is to locate, assess, and secure qualified meetings with targeted prospects across the US and Canada.
Lead Generation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Outbound B2B cold calling using a dialer
- Schedule introduction meetings with targeted prospects (as specified by the client)
- Send and monitor calendar invites/ emails
- Manage the status of scheduled meetings until they are held, confirmed, or rescheduled
- Communicate with clients and prospects via email, phone, and text
- Enter contact information & call notes in CRM & Salesforce
- Research contacts/companies using Zoominfo, ensuring prospect information is accurate
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Perform with a high level of focus, organization, and competitiveness
- Multi-task between different applications and software tools
- Collaborate with manager/team & provide client feedback
Lead Generation Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Experience in technology a plus
- Experience with using salesforce.com and able to use Excel/Google sheets
- Exceptional interpersonal, client service, problem-solving, verbal & written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone/meeting presentation
- Entry level
- Marketing and Advertising
Your application has been successfully submitted.