Sales Development Rep
Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will relentlessly seek out and propel new prospects to demo the Teampay product. You’ll leverage every method at your disposal (web, email, phone, new services, etc). In this role you will actively seek out new customers, handle lead qualification, and help convert leads into clients alongside seasoned and collaborative sales professionals.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional customer-facing and/or direct sales experience
- Persuasive communication skills over both phone and email
- Effective interpersonal skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- Ability to take feedback, make adjustments, and handle objections
- Hands-on experience with software and technology
- Working towards a “growth mindset”
- Relentlessly seek out new potential accounts and make first contact to generate interest
- Prospecting via phone calls, emails, and other methods at volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Work with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients
- Schedule demos for qualified prospects
- The ability to treat Sales Development as a process: test, learn + iterate at breakneck speed
- Experiment with novel engagement approaches and storytelling techniques
We’ve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and you will spearhead our efforts to deepen the methods that bring new qualified potential customers, and invent new ones. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fall in love with your purchasing process Empower employees with software that requests, approves, and tracks company spending in real-time.