Field Marketing Manager
Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Field Marketing Manager at Teampay, you will be responsible for generating quality leads by partnering with the sales team to run effective field marketing campaigns. Your ability to manage competing deadlines while never missing a detail will be vital as you orchestrate a variety of events, from sponsorship of large scale conferences to intimate experiences, attended by prospects, customers, and partners. Your partnership with the sales team will help you succeed as you run field marketing campaigns to target key accounts, leveraging creative tactics to break through and set up the discovery call. You will own Controller Collective, driving engagement within this community facilitated by Teampay. This relationship-focused role will give you the opportunity to work with leaders across our organization as you build a dynamic network, driving brand awareness and leads within the corporate finance function.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Build on our existing events strategy by identifying new opportunities and creative events to attract quality leads.
- Support the Partner team by facilitating co-marketing events with a variety of Teampay partners.
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email, direct mail, and digital experiences for our prospects, partners, and customers.
- Partner closely with the sales team, to generate leads and MQLs.
- Create a scalable, measurable and repeatable community strategy to drive awareness for Controller Collective and engagement with its members.
- Use Hubspot and Wordpress to own the entire experience, from the initial outreach and registration to the follow-up and handoff to the sales team.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B company.
- A track record of executing phenomenal offline and online events.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Proven relationship-management skills, both across within an organization and with external partners.
- Direct experience executing and reporting in Hubspot (or similar) and Salesforce.
- Data driven approach with the ability to draw insights from complex marketing data.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fall in love with your purchasing process Empower employees with software that requests, approves, and tracks company spending in real-time.