Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Sales Development Manager at Teampay, you’ll lead our SDR team, scale the lead process, and further develop our inbound, outbound, and partnership pipelines. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, product, and other internal teams to consistently iterate Teampay’s external messaging. You will build engaging incentive programs for the SDR team, accelerating ramp time and productivity. Your ability to hire well, coach well, and hold team members to high standards of professionalism and output will be integral to the continued success of this team. This is the perfect opportunity to build and nurture a team while shaping the sales strategy for a rapidly growing start-up.
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales targets as an individual contributor and as a leader
- Interest in growing as a people manager, with a keen ability to connect with both new and existing team members
- Proven track record of building and driving effective pipeline generation strategies
- Experience leading inbound/outbound sales and operations in an early stage, high-growth technology environment as an SDR
- Ability to hire, train, and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Demonstrated passion for start-ups and new technology businesses. SaaS experience preferred
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Copywriting experience a plus
- Proficiency with modern sales technologies
- You work towards a “growth mindset” including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup
We’ve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, and you will spearhead our efforts to deepen the methods that bring new qualified potential customers, and invent new ones. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Fall in love with your purchasing process Empower employees with software that requests, approves, and tracks company spending in real-time.