Account Development Representative
Who we are:
We change the way organizations protect their data. Data protection, privacy, authentication and trust are all based on cryptographic keys, making them the ultimate secrets. Unbound pioneers breakthrough technology to safeguard cryptographic keys, by ensuring keys are never exposed throughout their lifecycle, in any environment (in the public/private cloud, virtual environments, containers and on-prem), in software-only form – making cryptography easy, cost-effective and more secure. This role offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a exciting well-funded startup that empowers enterprises to confidently secure and manage all their critical business transactions, information and digital assets-anywhere, anytime.
Unbound is looking for a hard-working, competitive, and self-motivated individual who is passionate and wants to grow their career in Sales and Marketing. Reporting to our Director, Global Enablement, you will be responsible for responding to inbound prospect requests in a timely manner and play a crucial role in engaging our target accounts.
This role requires creativity to source new leads and reach potential customers. We’re looking for a representative that is a strong communicator, isn’t afraid to pick up the phone, strong business acumen, curious and listens well to adequately qualify leads and excel in the role.
- Create a great first impression with prospects and customers engaging with us by providing a white-glove, concierge experience.
- Research and actively reach out to potential customers through phone, email, social media and/or video
- Follow up on inbound leads within required service level agreements (SLA) to ensure effective conversion of leads to sales pipeline
- Tracking all interactions in our CRM and engagement tools
- Meet and exceed pipeline goals
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all Unbound products, services and use cases
- 1-3 years experience in cold calling, prospecting and qualifying target accounts
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets by using a consultative approach
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong written communication skills
- High energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Comfortable communicating via video
- Able to work flexible hours – we’re a global company
- The ability to occasionally travel and attend events or exhibits (post-covid)
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot Sales is a bonus
- Degree or diploma in Business, Marketing or related
New graduates with relevant work experience are welcome to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.