Senior Director of Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
The Marketing Team team is looking for a Senior Director of Demand Generation to scale the performance of our digital marketing channels and optimize our on-site conversion rates.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be an integral part of this next phase of our company’s growth. In this highly strategic role, you will focus on delivering impact by developing and implementing a full-funnel acquisition and expansion model to drive sustainable growth for our business. Because you are motivated by developing and testing new hypotheses, you and your team of Event, Account-based, and Customer Marketers will experiment with new programs designed to help us identify and convert new audiences. Your keen problem solving skills, agility, and propensity for action will make an immediate impact on our business.
How you’ll make Alyce amazing:
- Work in partnership with the other members of the marketing team to develop strategies aimed to decrease our overall CAC and increase LTV.
- Be an authority on the engine that drives scale and growth in our customer acquisition while architecting a buying experience that puts the person ahead of the persona.
- Share your expertise with other members of the marketing team to execute lifecycle marketing programs that rely heavily on data to for program advancement
- Partner with Account-based team to identify new programs or areas for improvement
- Partner with the Event Experience team to generate and test hypotheses for improving our reach into the MarTech landscape
- Manage vendor relationships to scale the performance of our SEO/SEM and paid advertising strategies
- Regularly update the Marketing, Sales, and CS teams about key insights and share progress towards our goals in net new acquisition and expansion efforts
- Lead complex, highly cross-functional initiatives to deliver business requirements, create project plans, and drive on-time execution
- Be a strong voice on the team for all channel optimization discussions, meetings, and brainstorms and drive those changes to the business
- Leverage key marketing technologies to drive operational efficiencies ( Adwords, Drift, GA, 6sense, GDS, Salesforce, WordPress, etc)
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and/or sales operations
- Demonstrated success in B2B Enterprise Saas companies ideally with both outbound and inbound selling motions
- Depth in experience managing, coaching, and developing a team of top performing marketers
- Depth in knowledge around digital marketing and supporting technologies
- A passion for creating a buying experience that puts the customer at the forefront of every decision, one that elevates the overall journey our customers take as they interact with our brand
- Deep knowledge of customer lifecycle marketing focused on driving engagement with our future and current customers
- Experience working cross-functionally to support marketing, sales, and customer success
- A passion for data analysis and using data to drive incremental improvements
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills to drive multiple projects at once
- Great at building rapport and aligning stakeholders to drive success
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, and 6Sense preferred
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.