Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Sales Development Representative, your mission is to initiate the sales conversation. You will focus on identifying viable sales prospects within Guru’s best-fit accounts, and leverage a multi-channel (email, phone, social, video) communication strategy to generate interest in Guru.
This job is not only about how well you sell; it’s also about how you lend your positivity and presence - and live Guru’s core values - to make an impact at Guru and support a highly collaborative go to market team.
Are you the talented SDR we are looking for to help drive our company forward?
- Develop relationships with prospects to generate sales-ready conversations for Guru’s account executives
- Research accounts to understand their challenges, and how Guru can solve for them
- Identify the ideal prospects to approach within each best-fit account
- Strategically coordinate personalized, multi-channel, multi-threaded, outbound activities (cold calls, emails, video, social) to prospective customers
- Successfully manage and overcome objections
- Results-driven with a strong determination to always meet your monthly goal
- Eager to proactively engage prospects via a high volume of emails and cold calls
- Polished verbal and written communicator
- Have superb organizational & follow up skills
- Demonstrate empathy for customers’ struggles and challenges; you are buyer-centric
- Can be assertive, persistent and persuasive without being aggressive
- Think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Are intellectually curious
- Remain resilient in the face of objections and setbacks
- Develop creative ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- 1 or more years experience in a sales role as part of a SaaS or B2B company OR a driven and eager-to-learn new grad who thrives in fast paced, constantly-changing environment
- Regularly met & exceeded quota/goals in your previous role(s)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The information you need to do your job should find you.