Channel Partner Acquisition Specialist
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
About the role:
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Channel Partner Acquisition Specialist to help build and develop our Channel Partner program across the SaaS ecosystem. You will be responsible for recruiting new channel partners across the ecosystems of our integration partners focusing on sourcing, acquisition, activation, and a seamless handoff to our channel account manager once activated.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic go-getter with previous entry-level SaaS sales or partnerships experience eager for a new challenge and professional development. You should be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and interacting with senior-level partner / agency executives. We will provide and teach you the tools and methods to get started, but you'll have to show relentless execution, autonomy, creativity, and initiative to succeed. As one of the first members of the US Channel Partnerships team, your contribution will be critical to executing on our strategic roadmap.
What you'll do:
- Participate in the strategy and execution of channel partner recruitment by targeting system integrators, resellers, consultancies, and agencies in the ecosystems of Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk and our fast growing eCommerce partnerships
- Drive aggressive growth for our North America Channel team through consistent, thoughtful partner recruitment strategies (ABM campaigns, custom outreach, virtual events, etc.)
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective partners to consistently meet and exceed new partner recruitment metrics
- Collaborate with the rest of the channel partnership team to ensure that they have high quality partners
- Manage a pipeline of inbound leads while working quickly to identify, engage and recruit, high-value channel partners
- Work hand-in-hand with our strategic partner managers to leverage the relationships we have with our integration partners to access their channel partner network
- Become an expert at presenting the Aircall platform, software integrations, and the value of our Partner program to help our partners achieve their business goals, while continuously working on improving how we reach out to and recruit new partners
- Support the development of channel partner acquisition marketing beginning Q3 2021
- Work cross functionally with our sales and customer success teams to insure a seamless experience for our prospective new partners and their clients
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study preferred
- 9-12 months or more of experience in sales or partnerships in a fast-growing startup environment
- Experience within a sales or partnerships team that meets and exceeds their goals consistently
- Comfortable with ambiguity and building programs and processes from the ground up
- “Closer” mindset with the drive to be relentless in acquire new partners
- Strong organizational skills and fluency with software tools to organize our partner acquisition and lead generation efforts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with HubSpot | Salesforce | Zendesk Agency Partners, CRM/Ecomm Implementation Companies, CRM/Ecomm Consultants is a HUGE bonus!
- Willingness to travel as needed post pandemic (up to 20%)
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The phone system for modern business